- E-mail email@example.com to set up a tour. During your visit you will see Montessori in action, walk our beautiful campus, and learn more about what makes our school special. Most importantly, you will have the chance to ask questions so you can gather the important information you need to make the best decision for your child and family. Tours generally last ninety minutes.
- Once you decide that Villa di Maria is the right place for your child and for you, you will complete an Application for Admission, provided during your tour. Once you submit your application and the $75 non-refundable application fee, we know that you want to join the community. Applications are typically reviewed in late March, and admissions packets are sent in early April. If you are considering our Elementary Program (ages 6 – 12), we ask that your child visit the Elementary for at least one work period, and possibly two.
All programs operate five days a week.
- Non-refundable application fee of $75, due with application
- Non-refundable annual enrollment fee of $200, due upon acceptance
- A 5% discounted tuition is available for each additional concurrently enrolled sibling
- School Tuition Payment Options (calculated on a nine-month academic year)
- Pay in full
- Pay in two installments
- Pay in nine monthly installments
- Payment Penalty
- Payments received on or after the 5th of the month are considered late. A late fee of $25 will be assessed. An additional late fee of $25 will be assessed after the 5th of each subsequent month thereafter until the balance is paid.
Villa di Maria does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policie