2018-19 Fee Schedule
For a PDF of the Fee Schedule, Click Here.
- All programs are five days a week.
- Supplemental Care is available daily for drop-ins at the rate of $7.00 per hour.
- A non-refundable application fee of $75 is due at the time of application for admission.
- An annual enrollment fee of $200 is due with the tuition contract.
- A 5% discount on tuition is available for each additional sibling enrolled concurrently.
- Villa di Maria’s tuition is calculated based on a nine month academic year. Tuition may be paid in full, in two installments, or in nine monthly installments. Payments are considered late if received on or after the 5th of the month and the school will assess a late fee of $25 which is due immediately.
- If an account has a balance that remains unpaid 30 days after the statement due date, the child cannot be allowed to attend school until the account balance is paid in full.
Villa di Maria does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies.